Theme 2019: QUANTIFIED WORLD: INTELLIGENT AND SAFE CONNECTIONS FOR EVERY BUSINESS
Companies have adapted digital business models and are getting ready for a digital world were connected data isn’t rocket science. A Quantified World stands for an algorithm driven businesses were cloud, Internet of Things, machine learning and artificial intelligence are important factors and smart security is essential.
Quantified means collecting and measuring as much data as possible. Data that eventually is connected to people and organizations. Technology is more and more integrated to our businesses and decides if it is successful, can expand and stays in business. A bad security can has direct influence for thriving business. Think about hospitals who have to shut down the operation room when their systems are infected. In the business world reputations can be seriously damaged because of privacy-issues or data leaks. Also logistic processes have to stop when systems are shut down by hacks for example. That organisations ‘stay up and running’ is more crucial than ever because every business today depends on technologies. Has your business their infrastructure ready to be 24/7 up and running? Is this according to the right and new European privacy standards? And is it flexible enough to scale up when needed?
The central theme; Quantified World is supported with seven subthemes which you will find back in our broad section of seminars and exhibitors. The subthemes are; Cloud Computing; Cyber Security; Data Center & Infrastructure Optimisation; Data Science & Management; Digital Transformation (new); IT Service Management & Control and Privacy Governance & Risk Management. With one visit to Infosecurity.be, Data & Cloud Expo you are up to date with all the trends and developments in the IT ecosystem.
Sopra Steria at Infosecurity
Join Sopra Steria, in combination with its partners CrowdStrike and Indomic, during Infosecurity Belgium on stand 08.C081 at Brussels Expo. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need about protecting your company assets.
Furthermore, listen to Dirk Nijs, Senior Security Expert at Sopra Steria, as he explains how to develop your own defense strategy aligned with your business goals, making sure your management understands and supports your cyber defense strategy.
For more information on our participation in the exhibition click here
ARE YOU INTERESTED? Register by clicking here before March 1st and receive VIP tickets to the top IT security exhibition in Belgium.
What does the exhibition offer you in 2019?
- An event with 130 exhibitors and lots of possibilities to exchange knowledge and to network with peers
- A broad content program with case studies, solution sessions and workshops in 10 different theatres;
- Even more content with debates and discussions in the Computable Café
- The newest innovations from start-ups and scale ups in the Computable Future Lab
- After registration free access to Infosecurity.be and Data & Cloud Expo
Who’s it for? IT professionals and IT managers
When? Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 March 2019 (from 9.30 till 17.00)
Where? Brussels Expo, Belgium – Palace 8
Cost? Free access after registration
Sopra Steria: Cyber Security Center
The multiplication and complexification of cyber threats forces administrations and companies to rethink their approach on cybersecurity to achieve protection against cyber – attacks and unintended breaches.
Sopra Steria offers a complete portfolio of information security and cybersecurity that help our clients to reach a more complete security approach and to be better protected against the latest risks.
Our industrialized approach to focusses on these main subjects :
- Measuring your current maturity and proposing a business aligned risk strategy.
- Allowing our customers to improve their security governance and focus on the relevant risks.
- Implementing next generation security solutions, based on strong partnerships between our suppliers and our customers.
- Our mutualised approach to security monitoring based and Next Generation SIEM solutions and End Point protection.
- An Integrated approach to secure your business, on premise, but also in the cloud.
Our strength points:
- A global network of more than 700 experts dedicated to cybersecurity ready to support our clients.
- More than 300 references in complex projects
- A global and industrialised offer of security services covering the entire life cycle of Security for your on premises solutions, but also in the cloud.
- Reference Cybersecurity Centres in Europe and in the world
- Recognized expertise in the digital identity management and cyber defence
A value based delivery model, flexible to deliver in proximity and scalable to our service centers for larger volumes.
Our services will be adapted to your requirements and your maturity: Sopra Steria can offers its security services in different modes :
- as consultants, assisting with our know how and competences to develop an strategy.
- As integrator, integrating solutions or operational security solutions on premise.
- As Service provider, delivering security services under SLA, allowing our clients to focus on their business needs while Sopra Steria manages the security.
If you wish to know more about what we do, join us at Infosecurity.be and one of our expert will guide you! See you there.