For more than 50 years we have built our Group on solid fundamentals and a set of ethical principles and core values that define us. Our ambition
is to be a company engaged in the key issues currently facing society, drawing on our principles and values, and setting ambitious, meaningful
targets that create value for all our stakeholders.
Sopra Steria’s corporate responsibility strategy is built on 7 key priorities:
- Being a leading employer that attracts the best talent, fosters employee dialogue and promotes diversity and equal opportunities;
- Establishing ongoing constructive and transparent dialogue with our stakeholders;
- Being the partner of choice for our clients, meeting their needs as eff ectively as possible by providing them with the best technology;
- Involving our entire value chain in our corporate responsibility approach to contribute to a more sustainable world;
- Reducing the environmental impact of our operations and contributing to a low-carbon economy;
- Acting ethically and with integrity in our day-to-day operations and all our business activities;
- Supporting local communities by stepping up our community engagement initiatives, notably in the area of digital inclusion.
Our strategy is supported by an improvement process focusing on a number of key issues. This process is based on our commitment to the
United Nations Global Compact, a matrix-based analysis of the various challenges facing the Group, and a governance framework that
coordinates the implementation of strategy and related measures.