Sopra Steria participates in the largest IT-exhibition in Belgium together with partners CrowdStrike and IDnomic.
For the second year in a row, Sopra Steria participated in the largest IT-exhibition in Belgium held at Brussels Expo on the 20.21st of March. This year the central theme was Quantified World: algorithm driven businesses were cloud, Internet of Things, machine learning and artificial intelligence are important factors and smart security is essential. Visitors came to the fair to keep informed about new products and industry trends, as well as to attend seminars and workshops held on the trade fair floor.
Sopra Steria showcased its expertise and know-how together with its partners CrowdStrike and IDnomic in the field of cyber security. Furthermore, Dirk Nijs Senior Security expert, offered two full house seminars. The topic of the seminars was how to develop a defense strategy that aligns with the business goals, making sure management understands and supports the cyber defense strategy.
Hope to see everyone again next year.
If you wish to have more information please contact Dirk Nijs
Sopra Steria: Cyber Security Center
The multiplication and complexification of cyber threats forces administrations and companies to rethink their approach on cybersecurity to achieve protection against cyber – attacks and unintended breaches.
Sopra Steria offers a complete portfolio of information security and cybersecurity that help our clients to reach a more complete security approach and to be better protected against the latest risks.
Our industrialized approach to focusses on these main subjects :
- Measuring your current maturity and proposing a business aligned risk strategy.
- Allowing our customers to improve their security governance and focus on the relevant risks.
- Implementing next generation security solutions, based on strong partnerships between our suppliers and our customers.
- Our mutualised approach to security monitoring based and Next Generation SIEM solutions and End Point protection.
- An Integrated approach to secure your business, on premise, but also in the cloud.
Our strong points:
- A global network of more than 700 experts dedicated to cybersecurity ready to support our clients.
- More than 300 references in complex projects
- A global and industrialised offer of security services covering the entire life cycle of Security for your on premises solutions, but also in the cloud.
- Reference Cybersecurity Centres in Europe and in the world
- Recognized expertise in the digital identity management and cyber defence
A value based delivery model, flexible to deliver in proximity and scalable to our service centers for larger volumes.
Our services will be adapted to your requirements and your maturity: Sopra Steria can offers its security services in different modes :
- As consultants, assisting with our know how and competences to develop an strategy.
- As integrator, integrating solutions or operational security solutions on premise.
- As Service provider, delivering security services under SLA, allowing our clients to focus on their business needs while Sopra Steria manages the security.