Together, building a positive future by making digital work for people.
At Sopra Steria, we firmly believe that digital technology can create opportunity and progress for all. When closely linked to humanity, it creates a virtuous circle that benefits society as a whole. Sopra Steria has chosen to be a “contributor” company involved in building a sustainable world in which everyone has a part to play.
1. Helping combat climate change: Sopra Steria has committed to achieving net zero emissions by 2028
- Since 2015, greenhouse gas emissions related to our direct activities have fallen, in line with the objectives aligned with a 1.5°C trajectory, as certified by SBTi2;
- Incorporation of emissions related to indirect activities in the carbon neutral programme;
- Offset of emissions not averted through investment in carbon capture projects.
- Carbon neutrality of emissions from direct activities since 2015 and integration of emissions from indirect activities in this programme by 2028.
2. Ambitious policy of bringing more women into the management team
The Group’s target is for women to account for 30% of Executive Committee members³ by 2025
- Further increase in the number of female Group employees;
- Roll-out of the Gender Equality Tour training programme;
- Two women joined the Executive Committee in 2020
3. Digital sustainability in our value proposition: Sopra Steria is accelerating innovation and digital inclusion
- Digital systems helping our clients achieve their sustainability goals;
- Digital inclusion outreach programmes;
- Sopra Steria signed up to the Digital Responsibility Charter
Seven key commitments, all directly aligned with the Group’s business model, underpin its corporate responsibility strategy:
- Benchmark employer
- Constructive and open dialogue with stakeholders
- Long-term partner for our clients
- Involving the entire value chain in our corporate social responsibility programme
- Reduction in our environmental impact, contribution to a net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions economy
- Ethical business conduct
- Supporting local communities