Sopra Steria Cloud Maturity Assessment Service
When taken as the very initial thinking step, Sopra Steria’s Cloud Maturity Assessment service helps organisations to cover the multiple dimensions of a Cloud-enabled digital transformation.
By means of structured assessment, brainstorming, ideation and co-design workshops involving the sponsors and decision makers of the organisations, Sopra Steria’s Cloud Strategy consultants will help assessing:
- Business drivers and goals
- Finance and governance
- User requirements and needs
- Technology opportunities
- Technical debt
- Availability and reliability requirements
- Security and compliance
The outcome of the workshops is a Cloud Maturity Assessment and Go-to-Cloud High-Level Strategy, aimed at enabling or maximising the following key hallmarks of a successful Cloud adoption and migration:
- Be purposeful : Develop and share for adoption the Cloud strategy across stakeholders and implementers
- Be process-driven : Identify and document the necessary frameworks and methodologies
- Be prepared : Train and guide the staff. Ensure the path is clear to procure services.
- Be planned : Methodically assess candidate applications to create a prioritized migration list
- Be piloted : Successfully complete test projects before proceeding at scale